Ruby XIII (formerly known as Bekidding before the Name Change) was a member of Count to 60 for a while, before eventually finding different places online to be. He is one of the main members of the Golden Age era.
Facts About Bekidding Nobody Cares AboutEdit
- For a while he was known as "Bekiller" after a discussion with Toobworm that ended with the theory he could be a serial killer. This proceeded to create rip offs involving "Bekidney Stones".
- He was one of the examples of people who left due to the Submarine Sandwich incident.
- Bekidding is known to fail at... Basically anything he does, including an art shop, a serebii clan (or guild as they're called now) and several different games.
- He claims he invented the sprites with the Pokémon and a silhouette of another pokemon behind it, but nobody can confirm this, not even him.
- Nobody cares about his personality, which is why there isn't a section about that.
- One of his most iconic role play characters was a Serperior by the name of Zorro, who was also a co-host in Season 2 and Season 3 of a serebii game (Pokemon Safety Exercise... No, we aren't getting links to those.)
- Does anyone even still remember this guy?